|Home||» Products||» Brass Moulding Inserts||» Brass Cross Knurling Inserts|
Brass Cross Knurling Inserts
In our 28 years long journey, we have achieved a remarkable success in the field manufacturing and exporting an all inclusive range of Brass Cross Knurling Inserts. We make use of high quality brass and latest technologies in our production process to make sure top notch quality knurling inserts. Our Brass Cross Knurling Inserts are used in various types of plastic cases assemblies, telecommunications and Instrumentation.
- Tough design
- Deep Groove for maximum pull out resistance
Diamond, Straight, Unidirectional, Both blind and through inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirement.
- Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specification.
- Any kind of special PPR inserts can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer specifications.
Instrumentation , Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
Length / Size
Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per Custom Designs or requirements
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (inches)
- BSP, BSPT, NPT Threads
- Any threads as per custom design
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts.