|Home||» Products||» Brass Moulding Inserts||» Brass Inserts|
Leveraged on our rich industry expertise in the field of brass component manufacturing, we are noted as one of the eminent manufacturers and exporters of Brass Inserts. The offered range has been given a delicate finish and has been made to accommodate to the different needs of the clients. Our offered Brass Inserts are generally find application in telecommunications, instrumentation and other plastic cases assemblies.
- Deep Groove for maximum pull out resistance
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards
- Close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts
Diamond, Straight, Unidirectional, Both blind and through inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirement.
- Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specification.
- Any kind of special PPR inserts can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer specifications.
Instrumentation , Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
Length / Size
Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per Custom Designs or requirements
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (inches)
- BSP, BSPT, NPT Threads
- Any threads as per custom design
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts.